GOG is hosting a sale for some of its most-wanted games, and that includes The Witcher 3, Divinity: Original Sin 2, and Hyper Light Drifter, among others.
Called the Most Wanted Games Sale, the deal offers over 150 games for up to 85 percent off, according to an official news post. Savings feature on games new and old, from SWAT 4 all the way to Divinity: Original Sin 2. Check out some of the highlights listed below:
- Darkest Dungeon 60 percent off ($9.99, was $24.99)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 15 percent off ($38.19, was $44.99)
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number 75 percent off ($3.79, was $14.99)
- Hyper Light Drifter 50 percent off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Little Nightmares 60 percent off ($7.99, was $19.99)
- Owlboy 20 percent off ($19.99, was $24.99)
- Superhot 50 percent off ($12.49, was $24.99)
- SWAT 4: Gold Edition 20 percent off ($7.99, was $9.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition 60 percent off ($19.99, was $49.99)
- The Witness 60 percent off ($15.99, was $39.99)
- Xenonauts 75 percent off ($6.24, was $24.99)
GOG's deal comes somewhat unexpectedly, as the gaming world's Easter sales just wrapped up and summer offerings are still on their way. Still, interested shoppers should act sooner rather than later. With very few international holidays expected, it may be a long time until a major sales offer.
The Most Wanted Games Sale lasts until April 23 at 5pm CT, so shoppers around the world have until next week to make their picks.