Humble Capcom X Sega Bundle Offers Savings For Mega Man, Resident Evil, and More
Humble Bundle's latest offering is here. The Humble Capcom X Sega PlayStation Bundle features savings on everything from Resident Evil HD Remaster to Dead Rising 2, all for just $15.
The bundle, which began earlier today and lasts until May 8, features 12 different video games from Capcom and Sega across PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita. Crazy Taxi and Mega Man Legacy Collection both feature during the sale, along with such classic contemporary hits as Sonic Generations, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, and Alien: Isolation.
Here's the full Humble Bundle offering, split between the deal's three tiers:
Pay What You Want
- Dead Rising (PlayStation 4)
- Dustforce (PlayStation Vita)
- Crazy Taxi (PlayStation 3)
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (PlayStation Vita)
Beat the Average
- Resident Evil HD Remaster (PlayStation 4)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection (PlayStation 4)
- Resident Evil Code Veronica X (PlayStation 4)
- Sonic Generations (PlayStation 3)
- Binary Domain (PlayStation 3)
- Alien: Isolation (PlayStation 4)
Pay $15 or More to Unlock
- Dead Rising 2 (PlayStation 4)
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PlayStation 4)
Proceedings go to several charities, including Save the Children U.S., the American Red Cross, and the Rett Syndrome Research Trust. Humble Bundle estimates that the entire bundle usually goes for $239, so by purchasing the full collection for $15, shoppers save over $220 on games.
Unlike Humble Bundle's usual weekly deals, this offering is dedicated specifically to Sony's PlayStation consoles, not PC. Make sure to check carefully before picking up a tier to confirm if you have the console in question for the games you want. For more information on the deal, its charities, and some of its bonuses, check out the official Humble Bundle listing here.