Patch 1.03 Changelog - Red Dead Redemption 2
Rockstar Games has just released a new Patch 1.03 for Red Dead Redemption 2. The size of the update is 5.64 GB (on PlayStation 4, expect the size to be same or close to this figure on Xbox One), and as per the details revealed in the official Patch Notes, the update adds support for the much awaited Red Dead Online Beta, and carries fix for some of the nasty bugs and issues including crashing, stuttering, and lag. You guys can check out the official Patch Notes below.
Patch 1.03 Changelog/Patch Notes | RDR2
The patch notes don't tell the complete picture but rest assured I will update the post as soon as I get the details on the specific bug fixes and new features. So stay tuned.
- Added support for Red Dead Online Beta.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
With the release of Patch 1.03, expect the Red Dead Online beta to go live soon as well. You will be able to access it via the TITLE MENU, all you have to do is reboot Red Dead Redemption 2, and at the TITLE MENU, you will see an option in the top right of the screen to select Online.
Red Dead Online beta will be available today only to the players who owned Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition. Rockstar Games have decided to release Red Dead Online beta in phases and it will be available to all Red Dead Redemption 2 owners by November 31. Check out the full release schedule of Red Dead Online Beta.