Patch 1.09 Changelog | Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Treyarch has just released Patch 1.09 for PlayStation 4 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. This is a major update, size 15.3 GB, and comes with Operation Absolute Zero which is scheduled to launch on PlayStation 4 on December 11 along with new Specialist, new weapons in the multiplayer andBlackout mode, new features in Zombies, and much more. In short, Patch 1.09 readies Black Ops 4 for all these new content and features.
We expect the patch to go live on Xbox One and PC on December 17 as Operation Absolute Zero is scheduled to launch on these platforms on December 18. You guys can check out a short summary of things that have been added to the game via Patch 1.09 below.
Black Ops 4 Patch 1.09 Changelog
- Blackout map visual and environmental updates
- Blackout audio and Armor design updates
- Blackout weapon balancing (SDM and Spitfire)
- Improved MP melee reliability
- Updates to Prophet, Firebreak, and Seraph
- Nuketown, Gun Game, and Safeguard added to Custom Games
- Various MP Challenge fixes
- Daily Tier Skips and high-round fixes in Zombies
- Stability improvements in MP and Zombies
- Character customization improvements
- Options added: Global ADS sensitivity, tap to reload in Blackout
- Warpaints can now be equipped with outfits across different Themes on the same Specialist without having to own a corresponding outfit.
- Character Personalization menu updated to separate Outfits from Warpaints, with a larger display of items.
- Camos (Multiplayer & Zombies) and Reactive Camos (Multiplayer) obtained through the Black Market can now be equipped in the Weapon Personalization menu via the Black Market tab.
- Reticles obtained through the Black Market can now be equipped in the Reticle Personalization menu via the Black Market tab.
- Added ADS Sensitivity Options for both high zoom optics and regular weapons.
- Improved stability with Ajax’s Combat Training mission.
You can read the full Patch Notes via this Reddit Link.