The Gift That Keeps On Giving, Hitman 2 Getting Many Free Updates This Month
A new trailer from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive has dropped, detailing numerous free updates for Hitman 2 coming this December. The new content includes contract missions, events, and new elusive targets.
Holiday Hoarders and Snow Festival, the game's seasonal events, are set to return, allowing player's to unlock fan-favorite items. Holiday Hoarders will allow players to unlock the Santa 47 outfit while Snow Festival allows players to unlock the Snow Festival Suit and Ice Pick.
When the updates begin rolling out on Dec. 5, players will be able to partake in a variety of new missions, and many of the game's locations will receive some kind of content update. These include Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna on Dec. 5, an Escalation Contract in Mumbai from Dec. 5, and an Escalation Contract in Isle of Sgail on Dec. 17.
Here is a full list of the upcoming free content:
- The Truman Convention Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia) – Available Dec. 5
- The Raaz Algorithm Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Dec. 5
- The Chef Legacy Elusive Target in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 6-16
- 12 Days of Contracts Community Curated Contracts – Available Dec. 12
- The Han Encasement Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available Dec. 12
- Holiday Hoarders Seasonal Event in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 17
- Snow Festival Seasonal Event in Hokkaido (Japan) – Available Dec. 17
- The Rafael Misadventure Escalation Contract in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Dec. 17
- The Kotti Paradigm Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France) – Available Dec. 17
- IO Interactive’s Monthly HITMAN 2 Livestream on Twitch – Dec. 17
- The Stowaway Legacy Elusive Target in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic) – Available Dec. 20 through Jan. 6
Released in 2018, Hitman 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. While they get ready to drop this new batch of content, IO Interactive has confirmed they are shifting focus to their next project, which has yet to be announced.