Theatre of War 2: Korea in Development
1C Company, announced today the development of Theatre of War 2: Korea, a new ins, tallment in the famous Theatre of War series, which goes beyond World War II. Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era, the Korean War, also known as the Forgotten War. Players will be involved in two campaigns, both set in the 1950's: the North Korean (June 25 - August 20) and the American (September 15 - October 8).
In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level. Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supply. Tactical battles in Theatre of War 2: Korea are generated based on the historical situation.
- A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
- Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
- Lots of new artillery, armor and aviation units, e.g. helicopters with helicopter-borne infantry in both tactical and strategic modes
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- New binocular view feature for total immersion
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture Campaign generator