Black Ops patch v1.13 available now for PS3
Treyarch has released new patch 1.13 for PS3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops. The developer also announced that this new patch update will also launch on Xbox 360 and PC in near future.
The complete details of what this new patch for the game fixes is given below. Check it out below, and let us know in the comment section below, what you guys think about it.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.
- Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd)
- Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
- Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.