Rumor: Grand Theft Auto V details revealed
An anonymous user on 4chan (claim to have strong connection to Rockstar Games) has leaked some plot and gameplay details of upcoming game Grand Theft Auto V. We have listed below all the leaked information for you, but be warned if any of these listed rumors comes true, it will definitely going to spoil your GTA V experience for you.
Here is the list:
- The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian.
- It takes place in San Andreas in 2012. The Mayan end of the world is parodied a lot because of this.
- You start out in Los Santos and are in your rival’s turf, Varrios Los Aztecas, after getting beaten up and robbed.
- The game revolves around money in a big deal. I’d reveal the big idea, but I don’t want to ruin it.
- Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-op story, and 32-player game modes for consoles and 64 player for PC. PC also includes dedicated servers.
- PC comes out on launch and is being ported by Leeds. From what they have shown us it is optimized much better than GTA 4.
- San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all became a bit bigger as well as much more detailed.
- Gang turf wars are back. This time not only the general gang are in charge but different sets such as57th Ballas or the Eastside Azteca. They have their own graffiti. You can tag up stuff with custom sprays now too.
And now the Major SPOILER section.
- In the end your protag dies once again like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.
- ”The money” I refer to comes from a massive drug trade that ships to San Andreas. Its fought over a lot throughout the story and it comes with lots of money. It has ties to your family so it becomes a bigger deal.
- The timeline continues off of GTA 4. It is referenced a lot. I’m not really sure whether Niko dies but he’s mentioned at least twice.
- Car modding is back so is lowriding of course.
- There are 9 radio stations. It features a range of music. Some of the rap is new, some is old. There’s a better selection than GTA 4 though IMO.
- Military has returned in the 6 star wanted level except they are referred to as National Guard.
- Cover system is upgraded and plays more smoothly.
- The moral decisions you saw in GTA IV have more effect on the story now. There are at otal of 4 unique endings. 2 bad, 2 good. Whether the protag dies in all of them you’ll just have to figure out since the endings are actually pretty cool.
- More girlfriends.
- Fun cheats are back!
The user also claims that the upcoming debut trailer of GTA V is 1:04 long, and it is "relatively peaceful and shows off the city". All the details and information are still rumors.