Xyanide: Resurrection available at PSN
Playlogic Entertainment announced today that its popular shoot'em up, Xyanide: Resurrection, is available on PlayStation Network in all PAL territories as a digital download for all PSPTM users today. An explosive demo containing the first level of Xyanide: Resurrection is also available for download, for free through the PlayStation Store.
About Xyanide: Resurrection : Seize the role of a government executioner as Xyanide: Resurrection takes you on an epic voyage through space to capture the evil Aguira. Using the power of Xyanide, Aguira is transforming space as we know it, creating alternate worlds in which to hide. Employ a wide range of weapons and lightning fast reflexes to hold back the waves of enemies and bring the evil Aguira to justice!
- 3 single player modes including story mode, quick play, or score attack!
- Competitive multiplayer modes
- 15 demanding levels spanning 4 unique worlds
- Engage in dogfights with over 20 unique enemy types and 15 bosses!
- Utilise an arsenal of weapons&power ups, from devastating rocket attacks to black holes!
- Customise and upgrade your fighter with brand new hardware
- Unlockable bonus content including developer artwork and the exclusive Xyanide animated comic
"We’re pleased to see that Xyanide: Resurrection is now available at all PAL PlayStation Stores," said Rogier Smit, EVP of Playlogic."Xyanide: Resurrection is the first in a long line of digital titles we’re planning to release throughout the year and we’re looking forward to the results."