New Anno 2070 patch goes LIVE, improve stability and performance
Ubisoft has just published a new patch update for their strategy game "ANNO 2070". This new patch improved game's stability and performance for several system specification.
The publisher also confirmed that, this new patch carries fix for broken achievements in the game, increases Unit limit, and improves AI behaviour. To download the patch, all Anno 2070 gamers need to do is re-start the Steam client.
Ubisoft released the entire change-log for the patch. We have it for you below.
- First Ornamental Buildings for Ecos and Tycoons implemented.
- Stability and performance improved for several system specs.
- Unit limit increased.
- Fixed an issue in the winning screen of several campaign missons.
- Fixed a severe graphical issue that occurred on Windows XP with graphics cards of the ATI-Radeon-HD 2000 and 3000 series.
- Fixed several small text issues, such as typos and overlappings.
- AI behaviour improved.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the player to sink Keto as well as Trenchcoat using the EMP.
- Fixed performance issues related to toll items.
- Fixed an issue with the Start button.
- Fixed Achievements: “Floating Clearance “, “The Latest Technology”, “The Entire Tech Tree”, “Back to Nature”, “Too Good to Throw Away”.
- Fixed smaller issues in several quests
- Fixed smaller issues with the interface.