Retailer unveils Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition details
NewEgg has revealed some more details about recently revealed Grand Turismo 5 XL Edition. The retailer revealed what this special edition of the game will feature.
According to the details revealed in the product description, GT5 XL Edition includes full original version of Gran Turismo 5 game, all of the downloadable patches and free feature and content updates through Spec 2.0, as well as a voucher for all of Gran Turismo 5's current and yet –to-be-released DLC valued at over $25.
Currently Amazon and NewEgg list Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition to launch on January 17, however SCEA has not yet made any announcement. Check out the complete details of Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition below.
- Original Gran Turismo 5 game
- 1000+ customizable cars
- 20+ Tracks, 70+ layouts
- 16-player online racing
- New online racing challenges updated on a regular basis
- All game patches/updates since launch, including new Spec 2.0 update released in October 2011.
- Voucher for over $25 worth of DLC, including 25 new cars, 4 tracks, and more
- All of the DLC from October, December, and early 2012.
You can pre-order Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition from Amazon