Assassin's Creed: Revelations patch 1.02 available now for PC
Ubisoft has released patch 1.02 for PC version of Assassin's Creed: Revelations. On Steam the patch is available for download along with Mediterranean DLC, meaning that players will see 3GB download the next time they start Steam Client.
According to details revealed by publisher, this new patch fixes a lot of quests and multiplayer issues. You can check out the changelog below.
- Bug Fix The icon for the hidden tomb Vlad’s Prison disappears from Sophia’s shop if the user uses the travel station
- Bug Fix If the user starts and completes a mission while assassins are sent in a “Defend the City” mediterranean mission, the defense mission will be canceled and the assassins will be available again
- Bug Fix Assassins guild challenges: counter stays at 11/12, preventing player from getting related achievement/trophies
- Bug Fix If the fight with Tarik event triggers while Tarik is outside the circle made of janissaries, the user won’t be able to kill him due to an invisible collision and he will remain stuck inside unless he has impact bombs in inventory
- Crash Fix Fixed rare crash when the user is running from guards in a contested den district
- Bug Fix If the user calls the fedayen and gets him killed, after interacting with the pidgeon coop to start ” The little prince” he will remain stuck in the mediteranean defense screen, not being able to start the mission or get back to the game
- Bug Fix After leveling up the master assassin to level 12, the mission cannot be complete afterwards.
- Bug Fix Fix notoriety issues
- Bug Fix Decrease the frequence of Den Defence triggering
- Bug Fix The Armchair General achievement was not unlocked when the condition was completed while in replay
- Bug Fix The user can get stuck in a building’s dome if he lands with the parachute on it
- Crash Fix Fixed rare crash after becoming anonymous while heading to Arcadius fast travel station.
- Bug Fix The mission appears with 100% synch in DNA after completing it with 50% synch
- Bug Fix User can access non playable areas in the Topkapi District.
- Bug Fix Fond Memories achievement is not awarded when completing all sequences with 100% synch, after certain steps
- Crash Fix Fixed rare crash on end-game credits
- Functional Add a DLC Trial functionality support
- Crash Fix The game may crash when using throwing knifes on a VIP while in open conflict
- Crash Fix The game crashes when using smoke bomb ability on two players at the same time
- Functional Bug Fix The user can use his throwable abilities without triggering their cooldowns
- Functional Bug Fix Undefined string appears instead on ground finish during Artifact Assault after 5-6 rematches
- Functional Bug Fix Chest Capture stop each time the host get killed
- Functional Bug Fix News within the MP section doesn’t display a body if it contains quotes (“)
- Functional Bug Fix A NPC won’t change into a BODYGUARD if I lock him
- Functional Bug Fix Rarely, the user may not spawn after he was killed under certain circumstances
- Crash Fix A user could crash at rematch in Artifact Assault on Mont Saint Michel map
- Crash Fix Four users could crash after the leader of a group chose to leave with his group
- Crash Fix User crashes when he continuously spams the stun and kill buttons [3/5]
- Crash Fix The game could crash in Galata for one player when chasing the target
- Functional Bug Fix In Corruption game mode, if a player JOF a session exactly when the sudden death is triggered, his timer will be different and almost all players will be stuck in the end result screens
- Functional Bug Fix On Corruption game mode, joining the session exactly when one of the two uncorrupted players is killed causes several issues
- Functional Bug Fix Player gets stuck upon respawn after 2 pursuers try to kill him while hanging on a side of a building
- Functional Bug Fix User could become untargetable after a grab-kill performed on him was interruped
- Functional Bug Fix In artifact Assault, the “ESCORT” icon can blink continuously in certain conditions
- Functional Bug Fix One of players can spawn as corrupted with the selected character (not Vlad) after he was killed during gameplay
- Functional Bug Fix The user sometimes can remain stuck in a stun animation
- Functional Bug Fix “Honorable death” sound is played twice when doing a narrow to narrow contested kill
- Functional Bug Fix If one player push the kill button while there is no target in range, almost all players can hear the “cannot kill” sound
- Crash Fix A user could crash when he quits muted by the ability.