Sony unveils MotorStorm Apocalypse
Sony has officially announced via its blog on development of a new MotorStorm title for PS3. MotorStorm: Apocalypse, Then so be called the fourth installment of the series (third on the PS3) will put us driving through the streets of a city of San Francisco in the midst of its destruction.
This new release will have online multiplayer for up to 16 players, and split-screen offline for up to four, with the possibility of combining both. In first images that we bring you can see how vehicles are completely customi zable, run by the city in the throes of destruction. The game will introduce vehicle perks with which you will be able to modify handling, boost, and offensive capabilities. It will also feature loads of online rewards as well as a Game Mode Creator. MotorStorm Apocalypse is scheduled to release early in 2011 for the PS3.
- Sixteen player online multiplayer.
- Four player split-screen.
- Combinations of the two. Play with three friends in the living room against 12 more online.
- Massive vehicle customization. Change vinyls, vehicle parts, vehicle shapes and more. Upload them to the community site and share them with others. They automatically work on all vehicle types, and include your PSN ID.
- Vehicle perks. Modify your handling, boosting and offensive abilities as you unlock new perks.
- A wealth of rankings to progress through online with associated rewards and recognition.
- Stacks of online rewards to earn and persistent progress giving the most determined and successful racers the status and recognition they deserve.
- Persistent matchmaking. Keep your party together throughout your gaming session.
- A Game Mode Creator. From a completely blank canvas you can design your own game rules and victory conditions, play them online, and incorporate them into tournaments.