Pokemon Black and White 2 Review: Famitsu rewards 36 out 40
The lastest issue of Famitsu magazine carries a review score for Pokemon Black and White 2. The game is schedule to launch in Japan on June 23 for DS, and in Q3 2012 in North America.
The magazine rewards the game 36/40 (i.e 10/9/9/8). As you all know very well, video games are graded in Famitsu by a panel of four video game reviewers. Each reviewer gives a score from zero to ten (ten being best). The scores of the four reviewers are then added up with a possible score of forty.
36 out of 40 is still an excellent review score for Pokemon Black and White 2. What you guys have to say about this, let us know your views in the comment section below.
Here are all the review score from the latest issue of Famitsu:
- Pokemon Black/White 2 (DS) – 10/9/9/8
- Atelier Ayesha (PS3) – 9/8/9/8
- Project Zero 2: Wii Edition (Wii) – 8/9/8/9
- Culdcept 3DS (3DS) – 8/8/8/8
- Generation of Chaos 6 (PSP) – 8/8/8/8
- .hack//Versus (PS3) – 8/8/8/7
- Jake Hunter: Rondo of Revenge (3DS) – 7/7/7/8
- Strike Witches (PSP) – 7/7/7/6