Global Agenda Updates Released
Updates to Global Agenda have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- There will now be three AvA zones, one for each major region of the world (Europe, North America, Pacific Rim).
- The existing zone, Antartica G22, will be dedicated to the North American region. It will be open daily from 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM US Eastern time (4:00 PM to 11:00 PM US Pacific Time). All battles launched from this zone will run from servers based in Atlanta, Ga, USA (backup: London).
- A new zone, Antartica E14, will be dedicated to the European region. This zone will first open on FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010. It will be open daily from 16:00 to 23:00 British Summer Time (17:00 to Midnight CET, 11:00 to 18:00 US Eastern).All battles launched from this zone will run from servers based in London, UK (backup: Atlanta)
- A new zone, Antartica P12, will be dedicated to the Pacific Rim region. This zone is currently scheduled to first open on THURSDAY, JULY 1, 2010. It will be open daily from 17:00 to Midnight (Sydney Australia), 15:00 to 22:00 (Singapore), 07:00 to 14:00 (GMT). All battles launched from this zone will run from servers in Singapore (backup: Atlanta).
- The close time for the first season of all zones is being adjusted to August 1, 2010.
- Agencies may only own territory in one zone. If you have active hexes in one zone and wish to switch play to another, you must forfeit your territory prior to taking territory in a new zone.
- Each zone will have its own leaderboard and winners.
- AvA Components and Blueprints will be agency bound, and cannot be mailed or sold on the Auction House. Other AvA Items will continue to be sellable.
- The minimum time that an agency must be open for production has been adjusted from 120 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Bug fixed that caused some territories to be open at incorrect time.
- Bug fixed that caused a server-crash condition under a rare set of circumstances.
- Bug fixed that caused Mercenary PvP queues to fail under a rare set of circumstances.