Gran Turismo 5 patch 2.08 and new DLC coming on Sep 25, details revealed
Sony has just announced that a new patch 2.08 and DLC for Gran Turismo 5 will arrive on September 25. As per the details revealed by Sony on official PS Blog, the new DLC will feature new cars (Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12, Subaru BR-Z S ’12, Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11) available to purchase as DLC for $0.99 each.
Here is the complete changelog for Gran Turismo 5 patch 2.08:
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)