Gran Turismo 5 patch 2.09 Live Now, changes detailed
Sony has just released patch 2.09 for Gran Turismo 5. The patch is now available for download, as per the details revealed by developer, GT5 patch 2.09 offers few minor tweaks along with some changes to engine sound of the Honda Weider HSV-010.
The complete changelog of Gran Turismo 5 patch 2.09 is listed below. Check it out.
- The [Tire/Fuel Consumption] settings under [Event Settings] of the Online Lounge can now be set in four levels; “None”, “Normal”, “Fast”, and “Very Fast”.
- The view during 3D display has been improved.
- The speed of tire wear varied too greatly depending on the vehicle in some cases, and this has been balanced.
- Improved the scoring method in drift trials to prevent cheating
- The maximum RPM of the Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11 has been changed to 10300rpm. The engine sound has also been improved.
- Fixed an issue where enemy cars were hitting the pit entrance wall when pitting in at the Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East.
- Fixed an issue where fuel was not being consumed when entering an endurance race with a Prius, or when setting tires and fuel to be consumed in the online lounge. Affected cars: Toyota Prius G ’02, Toyota Prius G ’09, Toyota Prius G Touring Selection ’03, Toyota Prius Touring Car.
- Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline characteristics.