Medal of Honor: Warfighter getting new patch on Dec 18, Changelog revealed
Danger Close has announced that a new patch for Medal of Honor: Warfighter will arrive on December 17 (PC) and on December 18 (Xbox 360 and PS3). This upcoming patch will be based on community feedback to continuously improve the experience for our fans.
Medal of Honor Community Manager Seeson Mahathavorn has shared a complete changelog below. Check it out.
NOTE: The patch is an optional for Xbox 360 gamers, but a mandatory for PC and PS3 gamers.
- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt Map Pack