Ubisoft has confirmed a day one patch for PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. This day one patch is a must for all gamers interested in playing the game with Nvidia’s 3D Vision.
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PC version is schedule to launch on December 2. The game launched on PS3 and Xbox 360 earlier this month. You guys can check out the change log of day patch below.
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn’t trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localized representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the “Center Camera” action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it’s turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode