Ubisoft has just launched the patch 1.31 for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, PC version. The new patch basically allows the game to run the DLC Jack the Ripper, set 20 years after the events of the main game, where the Assassins have to deal with the famous serial killer and get rid of his brutal assassinations.
By the way, the patch is not only something useful in preparation of the new DLC, but also adds the parameter AC.ini that you can work upon to disable the cloth motion 30FPS limit, pretty noticeable when the game was running at high frame rates.
Here’s the full changelog for the patch 1.31 of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate for PC.
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
Let us know in the comments below if you are planning on buying the Jack the Ripper expansion and, if you are still playing Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, whether these changes are something you have been waiting for a while.