DICE and EA has just announced not one but a total of three new DLC pack for Battlefield 3. Revealing the details about all these Batlefield 3 DLC Executive Producer on Battlefield 3 Patrick Bach said, “Instead of delivering piecemeal map packs, we’re giving players a completely new experience with every themed expansion pack to keep the action fresh.
“Our expansions are designed to excite our large and active fan base while attracting new recruits with gameplay that is dynamic and unpredictable every time.
These new Battlefield 3 DLCs are, “Battlefield 3: Close Quarters”, “Battlefield 3: Armored Kill” and “Battlefield 3: End Game”. You can check out details of each of them below.
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters (Release Date: June):
- In Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, players are dropped into a frantic, infantry-only theatre of war. Frostbite 2 high definition destruction makes the environment come alive as everything from furniture to plaster gets shot to pieces.
- Players will feel the intensity of the world exploding around them as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor, while tight level design and vertical gameplay create a highly competitive environment. Battlefield 3: Close Quarters also introduces new weapons, assignments and unique dog tags to bring back to the base game.
Battlefield 3: Armored Kill (Release Date: This FALL)
- Following the tight infantry gameplay of Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, DICE will release Battlefield 3: Armored Kill that ups the ante for vehicular mayhem as only Battlefield can do.
- Featuring new driveable tanks, ATVs, mobile artillery and more, Battlefield 3: Armored Kill also delivers huge battlefields for an all-out vehicle assault, including the biggest map in Battlefield history.
Battlefield 3: End Game (Release Date: This Winter):
- The fourth expansion pack will launch in winter. Details not yet revealed.