DICE has just released a brand new server update (Server Update R11) for Battlefield 4. It fixes random crash issue and also removes infinite mortar exploit.
“We are roling out a new server update on PC with some minor tweaks and a crash fix. Full change list below. We are also aiming to have a new PC game update live next week.” said DICE on Battlelog
The changelog of Battlefield 4 Server Update R11 is listed below. This update is live only on PC and is expected to arrive soon on other platforms.
R11 PC SERVER UPDATE CHANGE LIST
- Fixed a common server crash
- Fixed an exploit where a player could get unlimited ammo on mortars by redeploying them
- Fixed an issue where your score displayed in the scoreboard was cut in half during double xp events
- Removed the possibility for server admins to kick players on official servers by using PunkBuster
- Game mode counter can now be set up to 400% for Ranked servers and 500% for Unranked servers. In addition, idle time out can now be set up to 86 400 (24 hours) for both server types