DICE is hard at working in fixing issues in Battlefield 4, and as a step in this direction the developer has released details regarding upcoming PC patch which they are aiming to release in week of December 2, 2013.
“We are verifying the upcoming PC patch and making sure it is good to go. We are aiming to get this patch out the week of Dec 2. Right now, we don’t have a set date for it, but here’s what it will include”, wrote DICE on Battlelog.
Here is the changelog this upcoming Battlefield 4 PC Patch:
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience
Any other thing you want DICE to fix in this upcoming Battlefield 4 PC Patch?. Share it with us in the comment section below.