Treyarch has now revealed all censor details about the upcoming
first-person shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops. As usual, Germany is
affected by the censorship.
Here are the details at glance:
- A scene where an enemy is shot in slow motion with copious amounts of gore has been toned down for the German release.
- A torture scene involving a prisoner has been completely eliminated from the German version.
- The song Sympathy for the Devil by Mick Jagger has been removed.
- No explosions that lead to limb loss.
- Removal of what Germany deems ‘anti-constitutional symbols’.