Sledgehammer Games has just released a new Patch for the PC version of Call of Duty WWII. The patch is now live and if you own a PC version of Call of Duty WWII then it is mandatory for you to download and install the update. Via this new patch, Sledgehammer Games has addressed some of the fan-reported issues FOV bug, Disconnect After Matches, new UI features, and many others. You guys can read the full Patch Notes below.
In addition to this, Sledgehammer Games also gave a list of steps PC player needs to follow in order to report a player for cheating. Call of Duty WWII comes with an in-game cheaters reporting feature here’s how to Report A Player For Cheating In Call of Duty WWII
- Step 1: Go to the Social Tab
- Step 2: Select the player you suspect is cheating
- Step 3: Select the Option “Report Player”
- Step 4: Select the issue you’d like to report.
Patch Notes Call of Duty WWII PC Patch November 14
- Fixed an issue where the FOV was being reset to 65 every time the user starts Multiplayer
- Resolved an issue where FPS is locked to 60 fps when using HDR on 60hz monitors in Windowed (No Border) mode
- Fixed a hitching issue when using 144hz monitor in Windowed (Not Border) with Vsync & Freesync enabled
- Ranked Play support added for the upcoming Ranked Season in December
- Support added for Discord
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Various issues with when the party leader disbands the party
- Fixed various issues with parties following the party leader to the HQ
- Fixed a rare issue where players are being booted from public lobbies
- Fixed a host migration issue when the party leader exits the game via exit to desktop
- Fixed issue with kill feed improperly displaying a user has changed their name
- Addressed animation issue with Laughing Emote
- Addressed glare issues with various Weapon Kits while SSR is set to High
- Resolved issue with After Action Report not appearing after Gridiron and Capture the Flag matches
- Addressed uncommon issue where HUD would only display for a single player in Hardcore DOM
- Espionage Basic Training Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you
- Addressed issue with Mastery challenges were number of challenges was displaying incorrectly making Challenges impossible to complete
- Fixed tank inversion and sensitivity setting for War tank controls
COD: WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON UPDATES
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol decreased damage ranges
- SNIPER CLASS Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
Call of Duty: WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES
- Fixed a crash with host migration while in a public zombies match
- Addressed lighting/glare issues with Tesla gun in Zombies when SSR is enabled.
- Fixed Klaus pathing
Lastly but not the least, Sledgehammer Games at the end of the patch notes listed list of upcoming features for Call of Duty WWII PC version.
- After players prestige once, “WELCOME TO THE HQ” quest pops pack up.
- After finishing a game, classes with Heroic weapons get reset