Call of Duty: WWII is off to a great start as far as ranking on the UK Chart-Track is concerned. The game claims Top Spot on its debut week, but the interesting part was that the physical sales (for the first week) were up by a margin of 57 percent as compared to the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The return to the historical root is the reason behind this impressive physical sale in the UK? If someone says this to me I am not going to argue as it could very well be the reason.
Last week topper, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Origins slipped just one place to #2. You guys can check out the Top 10 Best Selling Games for the week ending November 4 below (Physical). The other interesting thing to notice is that Grand Theft Auto V is placed at #11. It is for the very first time in a long time that Grand Theft Auto V slips out of the UK Top 10 – What might be the actual reason? It’s pretty clear all the big NEW RELEASES.
- Call of Duty: WWII (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 18 (EA)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo)
- Gran Turismo: Sport (Sony)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Bethesda)
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Microsoft)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Forza Horizon 3 (Microsoft)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Warner Bros)