Namco Bandai has just released a brand new patch for PC version of Dark Souls II. No changelog has been provided by the developer, however reports coming out from our readers states that it fixes some of the crashes afflicitng the PC port of Dark Souls II.
We have contacted spokesperson of Namco Bandai for official changelog, so stay tuned as we will update this post as soon as we get to hear something from them. In another news, Namco Bandai via Steam also revealed list of issues currently under investigation. You can read them below.
Have you downloaded this latest patch for Dark Souls II on PC? Tell us in the comment section below the changes you observe after installing it.
- We are currently investigating and escalating this issue. Some possible work-arounds can be found here: We’ll keep this space updated as we know more
- Reports of some previously VAC banned players are unable to play online in Dark Souls II. We will update this space when we have more information on this topic.
- Dark Souls II does not recognize or take input from my controller. If you are experiencing this problem, try the following: “Open up Device Manager and under Human Interface Devices, right click and disable all HID-compliant game controllers, and if you have a G13 disable the Logitch G13 Joystick. Restart the game and it should work. You may also need to disable any virtual HID-compliant game controllers as well.” If you continue to experience this issue, please get in touch with our support team and let them know what controller you are trying to use. We’ll do our best to assist you from there. We will continue to update this space with more information on this issue.
- Reports of players having issues with Keyboard and Mouse controls. We are currently investigating this topic. Please post here with detailed descriptions of your experiences. We will continue to update this space with details as we have them.
- I do not know where my pre-order bonuses are. “Should be located in “x:SteamSteamAppscommonDark Souls IIDARK SOULSâ- DIGITAL EXTRAS” if you have it. Make sure you have the preorder content listed under the games dlc as well.” Thank you Cute Little Girl for the post. We will continue to update this space with more information as we have it. If you still don’t have access to your pre-order items, please get in touch with our support team.