The much awaited Patch 1.02 for Dishonored 2 is now available for download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The update weighs 1.54GB on Xbox One, and it weighs 1.037GB on PlayStation 4, and as per the details revealed the changelog fixes some of the nasty bugs in the game, adds New Game Plus mode, and many other things.
Take a look at the changelog of Patch 1.02 below:
Added New Features:
New Game Plus Mode: New Filtering option in Quick-Access Wheel to hide/unhide each item of the wheel
Improved some features:
- Tweaks of the detection system of the player by the NPCs to clarify when the player is detected and when he’s not.
- Improvement of NPC locomotion when they run.
- Fixed various bone charms effect (Strong Arm, Spiritual Pool,…)
- Fixed a problem in slow motion where some input were ignored.
- Blood Thirst: Various enhancement and fixes.
- Killing an NPC with his own bullets is now more reliable.
- Tweak mana potion refill speed depending on difficulty
- General performance and optimization improvements
- Fixed various issues related to game logic
- Fixed various issues related to User Interface