DriveClub is just few hours away from its official release, and details regarding Day One patch size and official changelog have been revealed, all thanks to PS4 owners who have a legit copy of DriveClub thanks to retailers breaking the street date.
DriveClub Day One patch weighs 135 MB in size and as per the details revealed in the changelog, it adds Mercedes-AMG GT S to PlayStation Store for full game owners, fixes few exploits, connectivity issue and many more things.
You can read the full changelog below. DriveClub runs at 1080p/30FPS on PS4.
- Fixes Occassional rendering artifacts when entering and exiting tunnels
- Adds Mercedes-AMG GT S to PlayStation Store for full game owners race this exclusive free car from launch
- Fixes and exploit in Tour that would allow players to progress without completing event objectives themselves
- Fixes a connectivity issue when joining Multiplayer Events
- Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.