We’ve been enjoying various bits of information about Euro Truck Simulator 2‘s next DLC, Bella Italia, for several months now, ranging from the new architecture to various updates on industrial development. Now, SCS Software has finalized the DLC’s release date, and it’ll be here in time for the holidays. In fact, it’s coming out next week, on December 5th.
Bella Italia Release Date
While the date has been set for December 5th, the exact timing of the release will vary, both by your timezone, and based on the time the folks at SCS manage to push it out the door.
To be more specific, we are planning to release the DLC in afternoon hours our local time – Prague, Czech Republic (GMT+1). We are planning a pizza party in the office to celebrate the occasion! 😉
Hopefully the pizza will not be distributed until after Bella Italia is firmly available on Steam.
To get everyone in the mood for the new content, the following trailer has also been posted on the SCS Software blog.
Bella Italia Features
Bella Italia‘s Steam page has been updated with the final list of features, some of which we’ve highlighted here.
- 11,500 km of new in-game roads
- 19 new cities, including Rome, Napoli, Palermo
- Realistic junctions including ring roads around big cities
- Many regional industries and companies, recognizable landmarks, Italian architecture and vegetation
- Typical Italian toll gates and signs
- Interesting new cargoes added
- New Italia achievements to unlock
You can check the cost of the DLC on Steam, which varies depending on your location. In the US, it’ll be $17.99, while us Canadians will be able to get it for a mere CDN$19.99.