EA Sports has just announced that a new patch for FIFA 13 PS3 and Xbox 360 version will be released this weekend. This upcoming patch will carry fix for game’s Career Mode crash bug and connection issues related to Online Seasons.
Here is what EA Sports said in a press released just a few minutes ago, “The FIFA 13 launch has seen the largest amount of daily online play for any game in EA history,”
“Your feedback to date has already helped us optimize connectivity for users, as well as tweak applications and game modes.”
Check out the complete changelog for this upcoming patch below.
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.