EA Sports has just released the first patch for FIFA 15 PlayStation 4 version. The update is a bit small and carries fix for some minor issues in the game. EA Sports via their official blog announced that development team are aware of Stuttering issues handful of PlayStation 4 owners are experiencing and engineers are already working on to fix it.
Here is what a tweet from EA Sports on this issue reads: “We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter,”
Have you downloaded the first FIFA 15 PS4 patch? Here is the official changelog detailing what all issues have been fixed.
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches