Square Enix has just revealed details regarding Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn patch 2.21. The update will add first phase of Echo to Binding Coil of Bahamut and will also carry fixes for numerous bugs and issues.
You can read the full changelog below.
Event: The Binding Coil of Bahamut has been adjusted as follows:
- Players can now queue for the Binding Coil of Bahamut solo via the Duty Finder.
- Damage reflected by clockwork knights in Turn 4 has been reduced.
- Players will now receive the power of the Echo.
- The Echo will take effect upon entering the Binding Coil of Bahamut, increasing players’ maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
- Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
- The Echo will not be applied in Turn 3.
- The strength of the Echo is scheduled to be increased two weeks after the release of patch 2.21.
- Countermeasures to prevent exploits in the Second Coil of Bahamut have been implemented.
- To reduce system load caused by character rendering in the North Shroud, several NPCs have been removed from Fallgourd Float.
- An issue wherein the bomb queen did not spawn during the guildleve Long Live the Queen.
- An issue wherein Good King Moggle Mog XII became invulnerable during the trial Thornmarch (Extreme).
- An issue wherein Good King Moggle Mog XII did not use Memento Moogle during the trial Thornmarch (Extreme)
- An issue wherein the Add Members window did not appear when party members left during the trial Battle on the Big Bridge.
- An issue wherein the effects of Absolute Bind persisted after the battle with Mumuepo the Beholden and Narasimha during the trial Halatali (Hard).
- An issue wherein a party containing two ranged DPS could queue for the Wolves’ Den.
- An issue wherein the main ingredient for Giantsgall War Axe and Giantsgall Claws recipes were reversed.
- An issue wherein players could not trade for certain items from Aelina in Revenant’s Toll.
- An issue where in players were unable to purchase the Stardust Rod or Artemis Bow from the calamity salvager despite meeting purchase requirements.
- An issue wherein the camera direction would change when inactive windows were made active.
- An issue wherein retainer venture-related actions would occasionally become inaccessible.
- An issue wherein pressing Enter while using the auto-translation dictionary would send unfinished text to the chat window.
- An issue wherein the position of the Sort option in the item subcommand menu was incorrect.
- An issue wherein characters and backgrounds did not display properly. (PlayStation®4)
- An issue wherein the game would forcibly close with an application error. (PlayStation®4).
- An issue wherein the game client did not behave properly when PlayStation®4 users with no prior PlayStation®3 save data selected the Transfer Character Data “PS3″→”PS4″ Option.
- An issue wherein Japanese text was erroneously displayed in certain instances.
- An issue wherein the Atma of the Maiden and the Atma of the Ram were erroneously listed as being obtainable in central Thanalan and central La Noscea respectively.
- An issue wherein users with 17 or more save entries present on the PlayStation®4 cannot transfer save data from the PS3.