Sony owned Santa Monica Studio has just teased that announement of their upcoming PS4 exclusive game is coming soon, possibly at VGX 2013 (i.e Video Game Awards 2013).
Via Twitter, Rob Davis, Sr Designer working on a new IP @SonySantaMonica said: “Lots of new followers lately. Hi everyone, hope that we can share news about our new game soon.”
— Rob Davis (@itsrobdavis) November 16, 2013
At present we have no details about this new IP from Santa Monica Studios, however a look at recent job listing posted by Santa Monica shed some light on this unannounced game.
- open world level design.
- ambient gameplay and side missions.
- navigation/platforming challenges.
- building 3D environments.
- modeling and texturing.
- designing and implementing fun/challenging AI layouts.
- scripting entities.
- Placing rough cameras, including animated and entity-triggered cameras.
- sound implementation.
- level warping and gameflow.
- cinematic placement and triggering.
Does this mean PS4 exclusive game from Santa Monica is an Open World game where players will be able to navigate or play side missions?.
What you guys have to say about this?, tell us in the comment section below.