Eidos Montreal via GameInformer May 2015 cover announced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the next installment in popular Deus Ex video game franchise. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will launch only on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The event in the game takes place two years after the event of Deus Ex Human Revolution.
Adam Jensen makes a return as a lead protagonist in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and this time around he will have some new weapons to counter enemies: “nano projectile, remote hacking and a nano shield” and many more things.
NeoGaf user ekim has shared a ton of exciting new details about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided along with in-game screenshots and concept art. You can check them out below.
- Square Enix has announced the continuation of the famous cyberpunk series Deus Ex. The new part was subtitled Mankind Divided, it will tell us about how the future society was divided into castes augmented and ordinary people. In the middle of the action will be our old friend Adam Jensen – the protagonist of the game.
- As in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the events unfold in different parts of the world. For example, in Prague, Czech Republic, Jensen will have to sort things out with Victor Marchenko – an officer in the so-called Coalition of Human augmented (Augmented Rights Coalition).
- The choice offers two styles of play: “quiet” passage and open battle. Artificial intelligence of enemies became better than Deus Ex: Human Revolution , play, respectively, will be more difficult. Enemies travel in groups and if suspected something was wrong, summoned colleagues together to explore the dark corners. No more single dummy.
- In an open battle Jensen also have hard times: opponents bypass with flank attack of the entire group. Also at your disposal will go more useful implants. Now, Adam can not only see enemies through walls, but also scan them for electronics and ammunition. Hacker will allow the implant to hack turrets and computers at a distance (as in the Watch Dogs ).
- Do you remember the blade in the hands of Jensen? In Mankind Divided is a lethal weapon will receive an alternative type of attack – Adam learned to shoot a crossbow as a blade. Fans of “noisy” passing too will be satisfied: Jensen blinds enemies smokescreen and with the help of X-ray vision shoots them from an automatic rifle.
- For protection from enemy fire can be briefly activated nano-shield and then bullets will bounce off the chest of Adam. In general, mechanical augmentations of Human Revolution remained untouched, but the amount of improvement has increased markedly.
- The plot of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided remains a mystery. Developers do not plan to migrate from a previous save of the series – solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution will not canonical.
- For this reason, we have to say goodbye to some of their favorite characters, including and ( spoiler! ) pilot Farid Malik. In one of the missions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Farida plane was shot down on approach to the landing. Life charming pilot was in the hands of players: could repulse enemy offensive and save Malik or throw it to die at the crash site. In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the job we will deliver new pilot – Elias check.
- Developers do not plan to transfer stored from the previous part of the series – solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution is not canonical.
- The developers promise that additional work will have an impact on the gameplay. For example, if Adam decides to cross the road bandits in the beginning of the game, then later one of the crime bosses can considerably spoil the blood of the main character, set on a group of bandits in the next story mission.
- Game development studio is engaged in Eidos Montreal. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided be released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Release date will be announced later.
- The developers promise that additional work will have an impact on the gameplay. For example, if Adam decides to cross the road bandits in the beginning of the game, then later one of the crime bosses can considerably spoil the blood of the main character, set on a squad of thugs in one of the story missions.