For Honor, the brand new IP of Ubisoft is all set to launch worldwide on February 14. Ubisoft is making sure that everything goes as per the plan on the launch day and so on this note, they have released information about the Exact Launch Time(s), pre-loading time, the size of the final build (digital version).
For Honor, pre-load is now available on Xbox One and PC. Pre-load is also available for PlayStation 4 with the exception of Japan. Pre-load will be available in Japan on the 14th of February, 0:00 Japan local time.
The client size is from 31.45 to 37.2 Gb, depending on your platform and your region. If you purchased a digital version of the game, you should be able to download it from your digital store.
Retail (physical) versions for each platform will be available to play at the following times:
The game will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as soon as the servers open on Monday, February 13 at 8.01pm UTC.
- Paris Time: 9:01 pm CET on Monday, February 13.
- Montreal Time: 3:01 pm EST, on Monday, February 13.
- San Francisco Time: 12:01 pm PST on Monday, February 13.
- Uplay PC will be available worldwide on 14th of February, 12 am your local time
In Oceania region: The game servers will open at 7 am AEDT/ 9.00 am NZDT on Tuesday, February 14, we apologize for the short delay and any inconvenience caused.
Digital versions for each platform will be available to play at the following times: In Europe, Africa and North, Central and South America:
- The game will be accessible for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on the 14th of February, 12 am your local time.
- PC players using Uplay will have access to the game on the 14th of February, 12 am your local time
- Steam players will have access to the game on the 14th of February, 12 am EST / 6 am CET / 4 pm AEDT / 6 pm NZDT.
If you have any query about For Honor launch time then let us know in the comment section below.