Epic Games has just announced a brand new map pack titled as “Call of Arms” for Gears of War: Judgment. It is schedule to launch on April 23 for gamers who hold VIP Season Pass. Gamers who don’t have Gears of War: Judgment VIP Season Pass will have to wait a bit longer for Call to Arms map pack (till April 30).
Gears of War: Judgment Call of Arms map pack features three new maps called Terminal, Blood Drive and Boneyard. In addition to these, a new Master of Arms game mode will also be added which will allow players to to try and earn kills with each of the 20 available weapons on the map. Each kill automatically upgrades you to the next weapon.
Call to Arms will contain six armour and gun skins for players to customise their characters, and include 10 new Achievements worth a total of 250 Gamerscore.
You can check out the details of each Call of Arms map below:
- “The speed and ferocity of the Locust invasion took Halvo Bay completely by surprise. Residents scrambled to evacuate by every means possible, and COG forces were called in to maintain order as martial law was enforced.
- “However, the Locust showed no mercy, and gave no quarter; they swept through train terminals like this one to take advantage of the close quarters and sheer number of defenseless humans trapped within its walls. Sometimes, COG forces could hold the line long enough for a final evacuation, but too many lost their lives in defense of the people and the land they loved.”
- “As casualties started to mount, the staff at Halvo Memorial quickly began what would become the largest triage effort in the history of Sera. Their “Give Blood Today” campaign inspired a global blood drive in support of COG forces and wounded civilians.
- “Sadly, Halvo fell quickly, and the hospital became a battlefront instead of a sanctuary. The seed of hope was planted, however, and government-run Memorial hospitals across the country mobilized to keep the effort alive until Jacinto Memorial was the last standing bastion of hope for the people of Sera.”
- “The concept of traditional memorial services had to be suspended due to the constant stream and alarming volume of casualties as Sera fell victim to the Locust Horde.
- “Memorial grounds quickly became boneyards. Unmarked holes became grave sites and mausoleums were filled with the nameless remains of the fallen, their skeletons piled into heaps. Tread lightly, you never know what, or who, you’re walking on, and one day you’re bound to join them.”