Black Friday is approaching fast, and gaming distributors across the internet are already throwing their deals online. Case in point, GOG is offering over 300 games for sale as part of the distributor’s Black Friday sale. And there’s two free games shoppers can pick up during the deal.
GOG’s Black Friday sale began Tuesday morning, with up to 90% deals on titles across the site. Everything from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition is on sale with the site, and there’s even deals on such classic hits as SimCity 3000: Unlimited, Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition, and Sid Meier’s Civilization IV The Complete Edition. Check out some of this year’s greatest hits below:
- Little Nightmares 50% off ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition 75% off ($4.99, was $19.99)
- SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition 75% off ($4.99, was 19.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year 60% off ($19.99, was $49.99)
- Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition 75% off ($2.49, was $9.99)
- Project Highrise 75% off ($4.99, was $19.99)
- Kerbal Space Program 40% off ($23.99, was $39.99)
There’s also several bundles offered this year for power shoppers interested in steep discounts on popular franchises. Here’s some of the best ones available:
- Tomb Raider Bundle 80% off ($5.97, was $29.97)
- Rayman Bundle 60% off ($17.55, was $43.95)
- Hitman Bundle 80% off ($5.17, was $25.97)
- Wing Commander Bundle 75% off ($10.43, was $41.93)
That’s not it, either. GOG is also offering two free games during their Black Friday sale. For one, action sci-fi classic MDK is free for the sale’s first 48 hours. And anyone who spends $15 or more during the sale receives the turn-based sci-fi RPG StarCrawlers added onto their purchase, too. So there’s plenty of opportunities to gain massive savings if you act fast (and spend plenty).
In the meantime, GOG’s Black Friday sale lasts until Nov. 28 at 11pm UTC, then its holiday deals are gone. For more info on the GOG sale, check out the Black Friday listing’s official press release.