As promised, the new patch for Gran Turismo 5 is now available for download. The patch updates the game to v1.10 and brings minor tweaks and bug fixes. Complete patch note is also out, we have listed below only th fixes and other changes made to the game by this new patch, check it out.
Here is the list:
Correction of Known Issues
- PDI has addressed the issue of the maximum speed set in the transmission settings of the settings menu differing from the actual top speed of the car. This will affect cars equipped with the relevant transmission tuning part, and almost all racing cars. Cars for which each gear ratio was adjusted manually with a full customised transmission in update versions 1.07 and earlier will not be affected.
- An issue with the increase and decrease of the online logon bonus has been corrected.
- An issue where the player’s car and opponents’ cars braked at the wrong timings in the pit lane during B-Spec has been corrected.
- A problem where racing sound effects were turned off after changing settings in the quick menu has been corrected.
- An issue of how dirty the oil is when players purchase a used car not being affected by the car’s mileage has been corrected.
- An issue where some of the driver gear colours had changed after the 1.06 update has been corrected.
- An issue in the championships of GT Life where opponent cars kept using the same tyres in the second race and onwards has been corrected.
- An issue where the menu BGM was being played back during remote racing rather than the race BGM has been corrected.
- An issue of the program freezing when opening a garage containing nearly the maximum number of cars has been corrected.
- Check the physical endurance of drivers that are resting in the B-Spec endurance races.
- Sort the garage by [Last Car Driven]
- In [Weight Adjustment] of [Settings], players can now see changes in the front to rear weight balance when the ballast position is changed.
- The A-Spec driver is now displayed in the profile screen.
- In the pit menu of B-Spec, the time limit for being able to direct pit work has been changed from reaching “0? in the count down, to “Until the car comes to a complete stop”.
- The sorting order of the music album has been improved.
- When selecting a track created in Course Maker from the course album of Arcade Mode or GT Mode, players can now run single races with up to 16 cars. (Excluding some tracks such as those made before the update, and dirt tracks.)
- It is now possible to take 3D photographs even without connecting a 3D compatible TV.
- It is now possible to export 3D photographs to [Photo] on the XMB