Rockstar Games has just released Grand Theft Auto Online patch 1.13. The update is available for download on PS3, it weighs 276 MB in size.
As per the details revealed by Rockstar Games, patch 1.13 carries some improvements and fixes including:
- Five new High-End apartments have been added to Online.
- The ability to own more than one property has been added to Online. Please note that utility and mechanic charges will also double if you own two properties.
- Mental State has been added. (This is a new approach for Matchmaking based on how often a player kills other players in Free Roam in Online).
- Four new selectable vehicles have been added to Legendarymotorsport.net: Dewbauchee Massacro, Pegassi Zentorno, Enus Huntley, Dinka
- An open-top variant of the Bravado Banshee has been added to Legendary Motorsport.
- The following vehicles have been added to Southern San Andreas Super Autos for purchase: Vapid Dominator, Ocelot F620, Schyster Fusilade, Maibatsu Penumbra, Ubermacht Sentinel XS, Ubermacht Sentinel, Invetero Coquette, Grotti Stinger, Coil Voltic
- The Bullpup Rifle has been added to Ammunation.
- Six new horns have been added to Los Santos Customs. Two new Classical Horn options have been added.
- 32 new fitted suit options have been added for male characters.
- Spectate player is now available.
- Non-Contact Races have been added. You now have the option to Race against others without scratching all of your lovely paintwork. Players competing in Non-Contact Races cannot slipstream one another.
- As requested by the Stunting Community, the changes to bike physics in a recent Title Update have been reverted.
- Fixed an issue where dropped items in created Capture Jobs would not be correctly blipped on the map.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to reclaim a vehicle despite it being insured.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot in their garages.
- Maximum Rank has now been capped at 8000.
- The following difficulty changes are going to be made to the Mission “Rooftop Rumble”:
- 50% of FIB agents present at the start of the mission now have high accuracy.
- Additional FIB agents spawn as players attack the parking garage. The agents spawn in two waves of cars.
- After all the agents on foot in the parking lot and the first wave of agents in cars are killed, the mission will either progress in 30 seconds or require players to finish off all FIB agents.
- The FIB agent carrying the documents Martin wants now spawns in a vehicle as the mission progresses.
The list above is just the top changes of, full list is HERE. You can check out the interiors of brand new apartments below and also new cars in Legendary Motorsports along with the price tag it carries: