Rockstar Games has just announced details about Spring Update for Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer portion, Grand Theft Auto Online. The upate will add some key fans requested features such as Heists, The High Life Update and many more.
You can read details about these new features below:
The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno.
In addition to this, the Half Life update will also features which will be a debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you’ll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously.
Addition of Heists: Team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit.
Other important improvements are:
- The addition of a ‘Non-Contact’ option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you’ll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode – for those who want to play it – will eliminate the “rubbing is racing” mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
Rockstar Games has also promised to reveal more details on GTA Online Spring update in coming days. So stay tuned.
Here are few screenshots as well showing The Bullpup Rifle, coming soon to Ammu-Nation and The new Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno racing down West Eclipse Blvd.