Rockstar Games has just released Grand Theft Auto V Patch 1.30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. As per the details shared by Rockstar Games in the official changelog, GTA V Patch 1.30 adds a brand new vehicle customization garage called as Benny’s Original Motorworks, new vehicles from Halloween DLC and many more things. The official changelog is massive one, we have just listed the general and miscellaneous fixes that comes with Patch 1.30. If you want details on all the changes then read the full changelog at official Rockstar support website, link is provided below.
In another news, Reddit user WhiteMilk shared full details about the price for Benny’s Motorworks and also shared images showcasing Halloween vehicle DLC. Check them all below.
Benny’s Motorworks Price:
GTA Online Halloween DLC Cars:
GTA V New Vehicles Car Price
Generic/Miscellaneous Changes From Patch 1.30 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Fixed an issue where some player’s Daily Objectives were not resetting the next day.
- Fixed several issues with Spectator Mode during Jobs.
- Fixed an issue where Crew emblems on saved outfits could imprint onto other clothing.
- Fixed an issue where some players were getting kicked to Freemode when loading into a Rally or Team GTA Race as a passenger.
- Fixed an issue where empty slots in some players’ garages could not be filled with a car.
- Fixed an issue where Issi and T20 were delivered in a different shade of color than ordered.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when attempting to join a friend’s game while riding on the rollercoaster.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on the skycam when trying to join a Heist.
- “Deliver an Export vehicle to Simeon” Daily Objective is no longer given to the player if they have already completed Simeon’s list for the day.
- Fixed an issue where the Christmas stocking mask was not retained when rebooting or changing sessions.
- Fixed an issue in the Character Creator where the ‘Current’ hairstyle base color could be altered.
- Fixed an issue where players were not informed that their invite was blocked.
- Fixed an issue where the enemy player’s blip was no longer visible after dying in a One on One Deathmatch.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to bring up the Expanded Radar after dying in a One on One Deathmatch.
- Spectators will now see the yellow mini-map blips clear up after the spectated player successfully passes under a bridge during the Fly Under Bridges Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t being listed in the Job lobby of a playlist after another player disconnected between Jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the team score in Competitive Kill List could decrease after a participating player left the session.
- Fixed an issue where the radio in Spectator Cam for Races wouldn’t play.
- Fixed an issue where players could be given a wanted level during Criminal Damage Freemode Event when attacking a cop while ‘Cops Turn Blind Eye’ was active.
- Fixed an issue where players were auto-equipping the Flare gun on spawning in to Freemode, regardless of what weapon they last had equipped.
- Mors Mutual help text will no longer appear after a player’s bicycle has been destroyed; as claims cannot be made for bicycles.
- Fixed an issue where player’s ammo for sniper rifles and pistols was being reduced during Missions and Heists after downloading GTAV Title Update 1.29 (Freemode Events Update).
- Fixed an issue where there was a menu conflict between the Interaction Menu the Director Mode Casting menu when accessing Director Mode through the Pause menu while the Interaction Menu was open.
- General fixes to improve game and network stability for Story Mode and GTA Online.
- Further weapon rebalancing tweaks have been made based on community feedback. The damage and accuracy of the AP Pistol have been slightly reduced to bring it in line with similar automatic weapons.
- Fixed an issue with The Near Misses Challenge that prevented the current attempt from being cleared when crashing into certain vehicles.
- Fixed an issue with The Near Misses Challenge that caused some near misses to not be detected correctly.
- Fixed an issue with The Highest Speed Challenge that prevented the current attempt counter from updating in real-time.
- Fixed an issue with The Lowest Parachute Challenge that caused attempts to be invalid if the player had not gained control before landing.
- Fixed an issue with The Longest Free Fall Challenge that caused attempts to be invalid when jumping out of aircraft under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where bailing from a plane and dying before it crashed would not count towards the player’s score in the Criminal Damage Freemode Event.
- Fixed an issue that caused respawning players in GTA Online to be given the incorrect amount of pistol ammunition.
- Fixed an issue with bicycles during the Hold the Wheel Freemode Event that could incorrectly report the vehicle as destroyed and end the Event.
- Fixed an issue during the Pacific Standard Finale that could prevent customers from spawning inside the bank if a spectator is present.
- Fixed several more issues that may have caused timeout errors or split sessions in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where killing a player with an airborne vehicle wreck would not be attributed to the player who wrecked the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the first person camera to not rotate with the rolling player when landing from a fall with a weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the correct jacking animations would not play if the player had a DLC weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused erratic driving behavior by NPCs, resulting in traffic jams and pile-ups.
- Fixed an issue that caused the marked Police Cruiser to be unresponsive during the Prison Break – Station Heist Setup.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused the game to crash when viewing the Friends tab in GTA Online if the profile has a very large amount of friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the turret hatch of the Insurgent to disappear when entering the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue with button conflicts when swimming whilst using the Standard FPS 2 control type.
- Fixed an issue where some selected / highlighted text in the Creator was the same color as the background making it difficult to read.
- Fixed an issue where the Vanilla Unicorn stripper’s contact phone numbers could be permanently lost in Story Mode and GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where Assassination: Vice does not continue correctly when approaching the prostitute from a certain direction.
- Fixed an issue where Story Mode characters could enter garages they don’t own, which caused them to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode during Snatched Random Event where blowing up the van as the kidnappers are getting in causes the Random Event to become unable to be completed.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where phone and weapon wheel audio stopped working during the scene of Tracey vomiting.
- Fixed an issue that caused session invitations sent to other players currently using the Rockstar Editor to not show the player as blocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lighting problems with characters when transitioning from a daytime clip to a night-time clip in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the world to render incorrectly when editing clips recorded underground or inside interiors in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Hot Property briefcase from being visible in recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
- Fixed an issue that caused Passive Mode transparency effects to not be visible in recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
- Fixed an issue with the Rockstar Editor that caused free cameras to reset their position when moving and jumping between markers.
- Fixed an issue where the EMP effect during the Humane Labs Raid Finale would not be recorded in Rockstar Editor clips.
- Fixed an issue where the titles of Snapmatic photos taken in the Rockstar Editor would show the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong date or time would be set under Last Modified when browsing Rockstar Editor clips.
- Fixed an issue where the facial expressions of players could be recorded incorrectly in Rockstar Editor clips.
- The Rockstar Editor now clearly indicates files owned by other system users on the console.
- Fixed an issue in Director Mode when drowning whilst in a vehicle respawned the player underwater instead of on land.
GTA V Patch 1.30 Changelog here.