If you are playing Pokemon Go, you surely know that you can force Eevee’s evolution into one specific Pokemon rather than simply rely on your device to determine which one it is set to become. The trick is pretty simple, as you only need to give the Pokemon a certain nickname depending on which version you want it to evolve into.
Here’s the quick bullet list of nicknames:
- Jolteon – give nickname Sparky
- Vaporeon – give the nickname Rainer
- Flareon – give the nickname Pyro
- Espeon – give the nickname Sakura
- Umbreon – give the nickname Tamao
Pokemon Go launched in July 2016. The February 2017 Gen 2 update, which added two new Eevee evolutions among 80 Gen 2 Pokemon, is the first major roster expansion since day one. Is it set to be enough to make you return to the game? Are you still playing it constantly? Let us know in the comments below.