Sony has just released a brand new patch 1.07 for their Playstation 3 exclusive racing title, Gran Turismo 6. The update adds New BMW Vision Gran Turismo car plus features added to Replay and Watch Race modes.
Here is what Sony says BMW Vision Gran Turismo can be purchased after installing patch 1.07: “After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the Vision GT option within the CARS section in My Home. Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.”
Additional features in the Open Lobby
- Endurance Race has been added to the Room Mode option within Basic Settings of the Event Settings screen.
- Tyre/Fuel Depletion has been added to the Time Trial Settings options (“Off”, “Normal”, “Fast” or “Very Fast” can now be selected).
- Start Type has been added to the Race Settings for Qualifier, Time Trial, and Drift Trial, allowing you to select from Final Corner Start or Pit Start.
- When Grid Start with False Start Check is selected in Race Settings, signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.
New features added to Replay and Watch Race modes
- Button controls can now be used to switch between Full View and Live Timing, turn the Driver List Display ON/OFF, switch the Information Display and change the target car.
- The Keyboard Switching Feature has been added. A USB keyboard can be used to switch the Information Display and to change the view.
Check out the screenshots of new BMW cars below: