Guerilla Games has just released a brand new patch 1.05 for their PS4 exclusive game “Killzone: Shadow Fall”.
The update is now available for download for all PS4 owners across the globe, and as per the details revealed in changelog, it carries fix for User Interface issues, adds Southpaw support and many more things.
You can read full changelog of Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 below:
- The controller options menu now offers support for left-handed players. Please note that this change only affects the analog sticks, not the shoulder buttons or the triggers.
- The end section of single-player campaign chapter 7, “Secure the Target”, has been shortened based on player feedback.
- In single-player campaign chapter 8, “Outcast”, the collision ceiling has been raised to allow players to fly over certain buildings, instead of crashing into them. This should result in less overall player deaths.
Various bugs fixes:
- Several UI issues fixed
- Error messages in Multiplayer amended to have better indication of the error
- Edge-case crashes related to friends lists fixed
- Additional integrity fixes for the patching system