Milestone Interactive Group, India’s leading game publishing, marketing, retail and distribution organization, has announced the much awaited launch of FIFA 14 this year on 27th September, 2013. For the legion of FIFA 14 fans various gaming stores in India have organized midnight launches making the release of FIFA this year, the biggest so far.
FIFA 14 will be available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360 and PC.
The midnight launch will commence at 11:45 pm on 26th September, a few minutes prior to the release day and will begin simultaneously across Gaming stores. Consumers around Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Delhi, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Bangalore and Chennai will be lucky to have the opportunity to attend the much awaited FIFA 14 midnight launches across 18 stores and getting a chance to be the first to get it, play it and further brag about it!
Retailers such as Game4u have special offerings at the launch where consumers can get a hold of the lenticular “Lionel Messi” FIFA 14 steel book at the purchase of FIFA 14, the retailer also has a bunch of exclusives planned for the gaming fraternity at the launch.
Midnight Launch venue details: Date: 26 September, 2013: Time: 11:45 PM onwards
- Game4u, Mega Mall, Oshiwara, Mumbai
- Game4u, Infiniti Mall, Malad (West), Mumbai
- Game4u, Linking Road, Bandra West), Mumbai
- Game4u, Viviana Mall, Thane
- Landmark, Inorbit Mall Vashi, Navi Mumbai
- Landmark, SGS Mall, Pune Camp, Pune
- Landmark, Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar Pune
- Gadgets, Fergusson College Road, Pune
- Game4u, Elante Mall, Chandigarh
- Game4u, MBD Neopolis Mall, Ludhiana
- Game4u, MGF Metropolis, Gurgaon
- Landmark, Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- New Planet, DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj, NewDelhi
- F.O.G., DLF Place Mall Saket, New Delhi
- Musicland, PVR Complex Saket, New Delhi
- Landmark, Forum Mall Koramangala, Banglaore
- Landmark, Orion Mall Rajajingar, Bangalore
- Landmark, Chennai Citicentre, Mylapore,Chennai