Yet another evidence has arrived on internet pointing towards existing of Grand Theft Auto V PC port. Remember the GTA V .XML file from the Xbox 360 version that contained references to a PC version?, the same file from the PS3 version also has a lot of beta changelogs and detailed bug reports left over, including reports tied to PC, DX11 and x64.
Here are the details discovered by Reddit user Hal_Nein_Thousand. These are PC related beta changelogs that were picked from an XML file in GTA V PS3 version.
- 985459 – PC – [PT][PB] Crash – > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest::Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++
- 614622 – [LB][PT][LDS][DX11] Blooms too much on smog weather setting.
- 632447 – [PC] All the phones are very dark and hard to read
- 496009 – [PC] Debug picker seems to be non-functional
- (no x64 prebuild cover) – Boot checks completed only.
- Base AudioCL#s: Playstation 3 and XBOX: 3772801; PC CL 3773483
Max Payne 3 from Rockstar Games look stunning on PC, so we can just imagine how this latest masterpiece “GTA V” from Rockstar Games would look on PC (with DX11, better effects, high resolution and more.)