GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is an good budget card that offers various games output at a decent 1080p output. The card is an ideal choice for those who are building up a mid range or entry level gaming system. It does not come with any VR support, if you are looking forward for the same you will have to go ahead with 1060 or higher.
GeForce GTX 1050Ti is an underrated card, it is an affordable one that brings 1080p gaming output on max games you play. A few of them with some high end settings would not perform well, but if you are happy with the mid settings, that is more than enough. Counted as a low profile card, it is based on the latest Pascal Architecture by Nvidia with 4GB GDDR5 video memory.
Mid range, HTPC, and thin desktop owners have a worthy choice to go for this budget card. The card is still compatible with many old boards and HTPCs.
- Model: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X 4G
- Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- Core Name: GP107-400
- Cores: 768 Units
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5 (128-bit)
- Output: DisplayPort (Version 1.4) / HDMI (Version 2.0) / DL-DVI-D
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- HDCP 2.2, Afterburner OC, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Gsync and Adaptive Vertical Sync
- Max Display: 3