EA on the official Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit forum has announced that they will be releasing a patch update for the PC version of the game which will be coming out next week.
They didn’t reveal the exact release date for the game but it was confirmed that it will be coming out next week. Here is the details about the fixes and improvement that patch will include:
- Fixed the problem that players were reporting where the game would crash on Car Select, Map Screen, Loading screen or just at the start of an event.
- Fix Missing Rain / Snow and Corona effects
- Fix CL Eye Driver crashing the game on startup
- Fix Corrupted Dreamshots in non 16:9 aspect ratios
- Addition of D-BOX motion chair support.