Criterion on the official Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit website has announced that a second patch update for PC version of the game is in development and it will be coming out soon once its get ready.
Complete details about the patch update is revealed, here is what to expect from the upcoming update:
- Groundcover Graphical Errors: When alt-tabbing, the groundcover would start to corrupt, causing random tree images to appear all over the screen.
- Controller Configurations: On some machines controller configurations that have been set up for wheels, pads, etc are not saving correctly to a configuration file. This is now fixed.
- Rare crash when entering the Career map screen: The game sometimes crashes when entering the Career map screen quickly after booting the game.
- Rare crash when streaming graphical data
- Steering response reported as having large dead zone
- Player car engine volume too low
- Crashes affecting players with AMD / ATI Radeon graphics cards if they have overridden the AA settings in the control centre happens when players pick an event in the map screen prior to the car select. AMD/ATI has said this will be fixed in the next release of AMD’s drivers (10.12) around the second week of December.
Release date for it expected to announced soon, so stay tunned for more updates on it.